Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lets talk about ME....

 I love a great necklace! A great necklace can make a plain shirt look so much more expensive and chic
 Fell in love with this OPI color i'm super picky about nail polish but I love this one!
 LOVE a good stack..from left to right....gold bangle i've had forever can't remember. Jcpenny, christmas gift..watch Betsey Johnson (bday gift from hubs) and the last few I made!!!
 Cant wait to see these shoes..love red and leopard print makes you feel all sexy!!
My favorite necklace right now..from a boutique in hattiesburg Shoe Fetiche...(great store)

I like to consider myself pretty stylish, I just wear what makes me feel good, comfy and sexy all over. Sorry i haven't posted i'm new to this whole blog thing!!!!
HAPPY THURSDAY...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment